Should I Come to Church?
Please consider joining us online if:
1. You are 65 or older.
2. Have medical conditions that put you at a high risk.
3. Stay home if you are running a fever of 100.4+, have a cough, shortness of breath or any other symptoms related to COVID 19 within the last 48 hours.
4. Stay home if, in the last 14 days, you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Will the building be clean?
As a church, we are:
1. Cleaning and sanitizing ALL HARD SURFACES.
2. Cleaning and sanitizing all high-contact surfaces and objects BEFORE AND AFTER EACH SERVICE.
3. Cleaning and sanitizing the bathrooms BEFORE AND AFTER EACH SERVICE.
4. Disinfecting chairs between each service.
5. Offering hand-sanitizer at each entrance.
What do I need to do?
When you come to church:
1. Bring a mask and wear until you are seated.
2. Do NOT touch others. Give an Air 5.
3. Do not congregate in the lobbies. (Hang out outside before you come in or after you leave.)
4. Use Hand Sanitizer.
5. Sit together as a family. (Please do not let your kids sit with their friends)
6. ENJOY WORSHIPING TOGETHER!
7. At the end of service, wait to be dismissed.